Visual Arts, Music & Sound, Film & Video
Individual artists and groups of artists, from Portugal and abroad, with relevant activity in the field of the visual arts, film and video, music and sound.
The type of residencies and vacancies will vary in function of ongoing projects.
Applications will be primarily made after receiving an invitation. Selection will be based on analysis of proposals. Applicants should send a dossier with a project description and their artistic goals, letter of intent, online portfolio, artistic CV and proposed date and duration for the residency.
In the application, the artist(s) should also include a proposal for a public exhibition or presentation featuring the works produced in the artistic residency.
- Exhibition Hall with 125 m2
- Workshop for multimedia creation
- Painting workshop
- 60m2 Motion Capture studio able to capture human motion using a Motion Capture Vicon system
- 50m2 surround sound mixing studio, acoustically equipped with state-of-the-art equipment and software
- 50m2 TV, Cinema and Chroma-Keying studio, prepared for cinema, television, photography, architectural lighting and art exhibition.
- 10 sound and video production rooms, with audio and video workstations installed with industry standard software
- Digital and analogue photography laboratories
- Photographic studio
- Auditorium with a capacity for about 400 people, equipped with the latest projection and sound technology.